These are our very own home-grown templates and videos. While we haven’t made the excel and word templates available yet please do chime in if you’re interested.
- Technical Analysis 101 (39 minutes) Basics of technical analysis including moving averages, support & resistances and trendlines.
- Asset allocation based on volatility (13 minutes) Allocating capital to lower volatility stocks with a possible greater upside once volatility picks up (based on the Turtle Traders)
- Asset Allocation Formula and Valuation (22 minutes) Evaluating a stock balance sheet, income statement and bond rating, allocating assets based on volatility.
- Creating the Report Template for a Stock (72 minutes) When doing research on stocks its best to create a well formatted report for your benefit and for others if you decide to pitch the idea or distribute. There are many ways but this is the InvestingFreak 2-page template.
Fidelity videos on Technical analysis, Stop losses etc. Click Here to View
- Price and Market Cap (11:55) Introduction to price and market capitalization.
- Introduction to the Income Statement (15:27) The income statement, revenue, gross profit, operating profit, net income, ROA and ROE.
- Earnings and EPS (10:14) Earnings, EPS (earnings per share) and how they relate to the income statement and balance sheet.
- Introduction to the Price-to-Earnings Ratio (14:47) Price to Earnings Ration (or P/E ratio).
- P/E Discussion (15:34) Discussion of the price-to-earnings ratio.
- ROA Discussion 1 (10:31) & ROA Discussion 2 (10:17) The various ways to measure return on assets.
- Depreciation (12:33) Depreciation a capital asset
- Amortization (7:45) Introduction to amortization
- P/E Conundrum (13:41) A situation where the price to earnings ratio seems to not fairly price an asset.
- Enterprise Value (17:29) Solving the P/E conundrum by looking at Enterprise Value
- EBITDA (14:07) Review of Enterprise Value (EV) and comparing it to EBITDA